TARV TECHNOLOGIES WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Tarv Technologies|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT – Software, Software Services|
Tarv Technologies Job Description
Role: Android Programmer
Android Programmer is a new application created for the Android Operating System. Applications are usually developed in Java programming language using the Android software development kit, but other development environments are also available.
- Tarv Technologies is Hiring IT, CS, ECE Freshers candidates.
- Familiarity with Microsoft development stack (IIS, SQL Server).
Role: JAVA Developer
Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java, Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. A Java developer or Java Programmer career involves high level programming knowledge and long hard working hours. They are recruited in all the companies where Information Technology plays a major role, especially companies that have jobs with website development, database designing, software testing, cell phone programming, internet or intranet designing etc.
JAVA Developer Responsibilities
- Should take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Should take part in testing of prototypes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations.
- Develop and design software based prototypes.
- Should be flexible to learn new programs and script languages.
- Should be updated with the software and be proactive.
- Should show good levels of enthusiasm and interest in all computer related things.
JAVA Developer Key Skills
- EJB (Enterprise Java Beans).
- Perl and Python.
- Oracle database SQL and JDBC.
- XML,X Query XSL.
- Linux/Unix Windows Platform and Solaris.
- J2EE framework.
- Java XML Parsing,Coding.
- Java based Web services.
Role: PHP, Dotnet
A PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application. They are also often required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules,
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
.NET Framework is a software framework developed by Microsoft. It is powerful, flexible, and can be adapted to a broad range of uses. Every .NET developer should be at least proficient either in using VB.NET or C#, or even better, both languages. The great .NET developer should be capable of handling many aspects of the application, including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, and testing.
Dotnet Required Skills
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
- Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Familiarity with the Mono framework.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
Role: Hardware & Networking
Hardware and Networking is a vast field in India. It refers to the process of supplying data and information by linking the group of networks using hardwares such as switches, hubs, network interface cards, networking cables, gateways, access points. To be more specific, hardware networking includes all peripherals, computers, interface cards, and other tools required for communications and data processing in the network.
Courses in Hardware Networking
- In Hardware & Networking, there are a huge number of courses available in India. The courses offered at different levels are – certification, international certification, diploma in hardware & networking and degree courses.
- The top courses in hardware and networking field such as Linux, Cisco certification, MCSE, UNIX admin, CNE, red hat, JCHNE, MNA, ICHNP, ACHNP, Novell, N+, Security courses.
Tarv Technologies Company Profile
Tarv Technologies, a specialist recruitment company, has been in business since 2007 in Chennai, serving IT clients in the Domestic sector, be it Service firms, Product companies, Technical support companies.
How To Apply For Tarv Technologies Jobs
Aspirants who are interested in attending for Tarv Technologies walkin recruitment can check the details on multiple posts. Tarv Technologies is hiring candidates for multiple vacancies, so candidates read the entire post carefully and attend for the vacancy which is suitable for your profile.
Tarv Technologies Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 27th to 29th July 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM
#1, 1st Floor
Balaji Nagar, 1st street,
LandMark: Near Saravana Bhavan Hotel.
Important Testaments Need To Bring During Interview
- Bring Latest CV
- Govt ID Proof
- All Education Certificates
- 1 Recent Passport Photo
Official website : http://meraresult.com/Fresherjobdetails.aspx?full_details=10780