JSSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invites application for the post of 17793 Trained Graduate Teacher through Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016 (CGTTCE-2016).
Apply Online before 05 February 2017 extended upto 25 April 2017.
Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below:
Advt No. : 21/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Trained Graduate Teacher
- No. of Vacancy : 17793 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Graduation with 45% Marks (40% for SC/ ST) from any recognized Institute and B.Ed degree form recognized Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is for Unreserved/General 21 to 40 years for OBC I & BC II 21 to 43 years & for SC/ST Candidates 21 to 45 years As on 01.01.2016
Job Location : Jharkhand
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Test.
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 460/- and Rs.125/- for SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand through Net Banking, Debit Card OR Credit Card.
How to Apply JSSC Vacancy : Interested Candidate may apply On-Line through the website www.jssc.in from 06.01.2017 to 25.04.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 06.01.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25.04.2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee : 02.05.2017
Important Links :