NEERI Recruitment 2017
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) invites applications for the post of 13 Project Assistant.
Apply before 28 March 2017.
Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below:
NEERI Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Assistant Level-I
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Assistant Level-II
- No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- & 16000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Assistant Level-III
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 28000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NEERI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Assistant Level-I : B.Sc/ Diploma in Engineer or Equivalent with 55% marks for candidates of General Category & 50% marks for candidates of SC/ST Category.
- For Project Assistant Level-II & III : M.Sc./ BE or Equivalent with minimum 55% marks for General Category & 50% marks for SC/ST Category.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years for Project Assistant Level-I, 30 years for Project Assistant Level-II and 35 years for Project Assistant Level-III
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NEERI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photograph send by post/ courier to Project leader NEERI, Mumbai Zonal Centre, 89/B, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai-400018 on or before 28.03.2017
Venue of Interview : NEERI, Mumbai Zonal Centre, 89/B, Dr. Annai Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai-400018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 28.03.2017
- Date of Interview : 29.03.2017 at 11:00 AM
Important Links :