NIRT Recruitment 2017
National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) invites application for the post of 07 Scientist, Project Technician & Various Vacancies.
Apply before 26 April 2017.
Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below:
NIRT Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientist-B
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : 61000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NIRT Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Scientist : MBBS degree recognized by MCI and registered in the appropriate Council with two years Research/Teaching experience.
- For Project Technician : 10th* or equivalent from a recognized board with five years of experience in related field from a govt. / recognized institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years For Scientist & 28 years For Project Technician
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test/Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chenna. SC/ST/PH & Woman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
How to Apply NIRT Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed applicaton form along with self attested copies of all certificates/ documents send to the Office of the Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR), No. 1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-60003 on or before 26.04.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 26.04.2017
Important Links :