IT Systems Engineer- Merchant Management Systems
Job Location : HYDERABAD
Experience: 7 – 12 Year(s)
The IT systems engineer will provide leadership and technical expertise for development and support of Web based Contact center applications on Java and Cloud technologies. The person will support mission critical systems and project delivery that directly impacts business success. Application areas span diverse technical domains, UNIX, Midrange, middleware, and Oracle. This individual will also work directly with many vendor technical engineers
- Maintain expertise in functions, processes and systems supporting Retail Finance Credit Cards Operations and Collections. Platforms.
- Responsible for the development and support of Call Center cloud & web based applications. Lead the AGILE team of developers for end to end implementation of projects and application support.
- Lead onsite diagnosis and resolution of IT related issues using the standard diagnostic tools and techniques. Work with Business, PMO and relevant IT teams to implement solutions for cloud, Micro-services and web projects.
- Drive root cause analysis and ensure consistently high availability for the business to ensure they meet their objectives.
- Review SDLC artifacts and provide input for IT requirements, estimates, design, code and release plans. Develop and implement best practices for SDLC.
- Identify new opportunities to drive system improvements and simplifications. Ensure compliance with security, compliance, architecture, and technology standards.
- Work with infrastructure and business teams to support planned maintenance activities. Work with vulnerability management to ensure application and system vulnerabilities are being addressed. Ensure systems and applications are current through LCM and upgrade activities.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field with 7 years + of IT experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with web-based technologies
- Out of 7 years, at least 3 years of experience in developing and supporting Java based systems on UNIX/LINUX environments
- Minimum 2 years of Oracle database experience
- Good understanding of SDLC processes (waterfall and Agile) and release management processes
- Willing to work flexible shift timings to be able to respond to emergencies
- For Internal candidates: 18 months in SYF and 12 months in current role, should not be on active Formal or above correctives
Date of Interview : 25th & 26th February 2017 ( & )
Venue: J W Marriott Hotel, IA Project Road, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Area, Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099.